The following statements describes the
privacy practices for:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users.
- Visits are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis.
Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information.
Personal User Information
This blog requires no user registration. Users are
free to visit this blog and navigate all its pages.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed of website
- Improve website for user experience
- Offer you free services/content by advertising
- Collect any personal information without your permission.
- Collect any sensitive information without your permission.
- Pass personal information to third parties.
You can learn about cookies in following sections.
browser is adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continuous use of this blog, to mean that you are fine with this. Should you wish to
deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that your browser will
not work as you would expect on most web pages.
Visitor Statics Cookies
visitor statistics such as how many people have visited this blog, what type of technology they are using for example; Window, Mac or Mobile device.
This help us to check whether our website is performing as it should be on those technologies; how long they spend time on this blog, what pages they visited etc.
This helps us to continuously improve this blog. These analytics program also tell us if how people reached this site i.e. from a search engine.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually
switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser
help function will tell you how.
Doing so however will
limit the functionality of most of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.